Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Book wanted - Crossroads in the Labyrinth

How on Earth do I get hold of Crossroads in the Labyrinth? (Castoriadis 1984, MIT Press). I live in Norway, and my university library does not provide it, nor will Amazon.com ship it here. Apparently, I live in the bush. Perhaps I could persuade my library, but as I need it rather quickly (to complete a thesis) it would be good if anyone out there had some good advice, e.g. second hand online bookstores. Thanks!

Ingerid S.

5 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kva med å bruke den franske utgåva?

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger NSU Network Group 8 said...

Jeg gjør det. Men når man skal levere en doktorgradsavhandling om Castoriadis der storparten av sitatene er på engelsk, tar det seg neppe bra ut å mangle dette viktige verket. Det syns at jeg ikke har den, er jeg redd.

Hvem er du da?

IS

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger NSU Network Group 8 said...

Glemte å si takk :-)
Finner ikke ut hvilken utgave som lenken fra BibSys viser til. Det er jo 6 av dem (Les carrefours du labyrinthe I-VI). Det er vel den første.
DS

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ingerid, you can probably order it used online from Abebooks.com. It's a collaborative webpage by hundreds of antique booksellers all over the world, and it's really easy to search. They usually have 2-300 books by Castoriadis available. I got my own copy of Crossroads there.

Ottó Másson.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !

You may be interested in this new norwegian blog :

http://partisan.blogg.no/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home